Wednesday 25 April 2012

146 Festival action... May 2012

I abysmally failed to acknowledge the first festivals of the year - although both Winchester Beer Festival and the Ellingham RFC Festival (near Ringwood) both sold out... so clearly they didn't need any additional promotion:-) Next year I will advertise them... honest!!

Reading Beer & Cider Festival
So, (hopefully) in date order, 146 ciders will be found at:

Reading Beer and Cider Festival 

(2nd - 6th May) - THE big CAMRA beer and Cider festival in the South... well, excluding the Great British Beer Festival I suppose. It includes the annual cider championships (which this year include a couple of friends... so well worth getting involved with).

The Royal Bath and West Show 

(30th May - 2nd June) - All three main blends will be found on the SWECA cider bar (in the cider tent) at this excellent regional showcase of rural life. Plus, its the chance to see one of the UK's biggest cider competitions too:-)
I will keep each month updated as we go along, although don't forget that Southampton Beer Festival (my favourite and number 1 supporters of 146 Cider since the very beginning) is looming in early June. I plan on spending a little time behind the bar again if I can, but for now, here is the link to their website for your delectation!


Its all happening from 30th May - 2nd June and I will be sure to announce it if/when any 146 is ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment